Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Britney spears naked. Mega.

Britney spears naked. Some Pictures:

britney spears nakedbritney spears nakedbritney spears nakedbritney spears nakedbritney spears naked
What does my dream? OK, I had one of those dreams where his last night in a dream several dreams. A part of the dream was built hotels like this great city. Then the next one will think I know the thinking somekind Seacreature in the park, and I see these big long look reddish, and think Mantaray like things and I tried to cetch into a network, but then I bite through the net, like three or four times on hold. Then the next one will believe, I know I was white in those long, dark corridors and desolate a place, not me. Then the next thing I know, I'm on this big stage with lots of people and then I see Britney Spears High up in the arms or legs to bound this large metal room, she was completely naked, by the way. Then this little black boy laughed and jumped on her and tried to rape her, but he fell from it and took the stage and died. Now they got Britney down and then everybody came to see if the boy was all right or whatever. I was sorta stand aside in a dream, like a ghost.
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment